Call for hatchery technical support during this global crisis. The PRT +1 226 765 0210
As part of Jamesway, you will experience stimulating and meaningful work in a dynamic environment, collaborating to provide clients with innovative and effective solutions.
After our equipment is installed, we offer an extensive after-sales support to ensure worry free management and operation of the hatchery.
- University degree or diploma in Communications, Journalism or Public Affairs (or equivalent combination of education and experience)
- Accredited Business Communicator (ABC) designation from International Association of Business Communicators or Accredited in Public Relations (APR) from Canadian Public Relations Society an asset
- Minimum three (3) to five (5) years related experience in developing and implementing communications tactics; experience must include communications advice
- Excellent knowledge of current communication theories, disciplines, techniques, best practices and planning methods
- Excellent knowledge of and experience with digital communications including social media outreach and content creation
- Excellent knowledge of project management
- Experience with public engagement and facilitation an asset
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (including PowerPoint) and SharePoint
- Design expertise is considered an asset
If you don’t see a current opportunity that matches your experience, please feel free to send us your resume and indicate your desired role.
Although we appreciate your interest in working with Jamesway, please note we may not be able to respond to all career inquiries.