JAMESWAY AND CHICK MASTER WILL BE INTEGRATING TO CREATE A NEW STRONGER, WORLD-CLASS ORGANIZATION. READ MORE.Learn More
As part of Jamesway, you will experience stimulating and meaningful work in a dynamic environment, collaborating to provide clients with innovative and effective solutions.
After our equipment is installed, we offer an extensive after-sales support to ensure worry free management and operation of the hatchery.
- University degree or diploma in Communications, Journalism or Public Affairs (or equivalent combination of education and experience)
- Accredited Business Communicator (ABC) designation from International Association of Business Communicators or Accredited in Public Relations (APR) from Canadian Public Relations Society an asset
- Minimum three (3) to five (5) years related experience in developing and implementing communications tactics; experience must include communications advice
- Excellent knowledge of current communication theories, disciplines, techniques, best practices and planning methods
- Excellent knowledge of and experience with digital communications including social media outreach and content creation
- Excellent knowledge of project management
- Experience with public engagement and facilitation an asset
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (including PowerPoint) and SharePoint
- Design expertise is considered an asset