- Biosecurity in the Hatchery - Bill Bennett Download
- Breakout Analysis - Dr. Joseph M. Mauldin, University of Georgia Download
- Breeder Management - Dr. Keith Bramwell Download
- Early feeding: is it beneficial? - Dr. Keith Bramwell Download
- Fertilization and Embryo Mortality - Dr. Keith Bramwell Download
- Monitoring and Maintenance for Multi-Stage Download
- Routine Maintenance for Platinum 2.0 Download
- Troubleshooting for Platinum 2.0 Download
- Jamesway, Your Partner for a Worry Free Hatchery Download
- PS501 Controls maintain a constant environment for you Download
- Hatchcom 4: automatically monitor your entire hatchery Download
- Guardian - Manage your Hatchery Ventilation Download
- XCM - Fixed Rack to Single-Stage with Jamesway Download
- HVAC: customized heating, ventilation and air conditioning solutions Download
- Flu, Vaccines and the Egg Incubator Download
- Single-Stage versus Multi-Stage Download
- The Worry Free Hatchery Download
Jamesway invites you to our Webinar Wednesdays education series, where we focus on the questions at the forefront of hatchery manager’s minds.
Join us monthly as we share our knowledge on a variety of topics, and answer live questions from webinar participants.
Each webinar will last an hour, with 30-45 minutes of content, and plenty of time for questions and answers. Free registration is now open for the first sessions, reserve your spot today!
Our next webinar will be on Hatchery Ventilation with Victoria Frail. Stay tuned for the date.
All of our webinars will be posted here so you can reference them anytime.
Prepare for your hatchery audit. Jamesway's Sales Rep for Eastern U.S., Kirk Dawkins, joins host Victoria Frail to discuss how to get the best scores on your hatchery audit.
Jamesway's Hatchery Consultant, Phillip Perry, joins Victoria Frail to discuss the hatch window and Jamesway's HatchSense, a tool that helps to ensure the hatch window is as narrow as possible. More tips on how to get the highest quality Platinum Chicks.
A successful hatchery is like a 3 legged stool. It requires a good management team, good maintenance and a good staff.
What are some practical things to keep this 3 legged stool from tipping over? Join Jamesway’s Hatchery Consultant Henry Kohl and Victoria Frail to discuss this very relevant topic including:
what a good management team looks like.
what good hatchery maintenance looks like.
what it takes to have a good hourly staff.