- Biosecurity in the Hatchery - Bill Bennett Download
- Breakout Analysis - Dr. Joseph M. Mauldin, University of Georgia Download
- Breeder Management - Dr. Keith Bramwell Download
- Early feeding: is it beneficial? - Dr. Keith Bramwell Download
- Fertilization and Embryo Mortality - Dr. Keith Bramwell Download
- Monitoring and Maintenance for Multi-Stage Download
- Routine Maintenance for Platinum 2.0 Download
- Troubleshooting for Platinum 2.0 Download
- Jamesway, Your Partner for a Worry Free Hatchery Download
- Single-stage equipment: why our Platinum series is the right choice for you Download
- PS501 Controls maintain a constant environment for you Download
- Guardian - Manage your Hatchery Ventilation Download
- XCM - Fixed Rack to Single-Stage with Jamesway Download
- HVAC: customized heating, ventilation and air conditioning solutions Download
- Flu, Vaccines and the Egg Incubator Download
- Single-Stage versus Multi-Stage Download
- The Worry Free Hatchery Download
Jamesway invites you to our Webinar Wednesdays education series, where we focus on the questions at the forefront of hatchery manager’s minds.
Join us monthly as we share our knowledge on a variety of topics, and answer live questions from webinar participants.
Each webinar will last an hour, with 30-45 minutes of content, and plenty of time for questions and answers. Free registration is now open for the first sessions, reserve your spot today!
All of our webinars will be posted here so you can reference them anytime.
Join Jamesway's Sales Manager, David Hammond, to hear his observation and suggestion on how to deal with the challenges and rewards of managing today's multi-generational workforce.
More information from the Webinar
Download the supporting presentation here
University of Guelph Professor, Dr, Keith Warriner, talks about the science behind sanitation for your hatchery.