October 27th - "Hatchery Signals" with Dr. Sander LourensRegister Now
The cornerstone of a worry-free hatchery
Four smaller fans ensure the quality and uniform distribution of airflow while using less energy than a large central paddle fan.
Embedded software monitors machine sensors to establish correct temperature, humidity and CO2 levels.
Optional three-phase motors increase reliability and lower installation costs.
Software automatically adjusts fan speed to precisely meet airflow needs, while minimizing energy consumption and manual intervention.
Air-tight cabinets allow for more precise control over the environment.
Removable ECUs allow for complete disinfection and cleaning.
- Four smaller fans ensure the quality and uniform distribution of airflow while using less energy than a large central paddle fan.
- Embedded software monitors machine sensors to establish the correct temperature, humidity and CO2 levels.
- Optional three-phase motors provide higher reliability and lower installation costs.
- Software automatically adjusts fan speed to precisely meet airflow needs with minimum energy required.
- Profile and setup options make for easy operation with minimal manual intervention.
- All Jamesway Platinum machines can be operated for a heat treatment during storage profile (i.e. S.P.I.D.E.S.) for increased hatchability.
- Multi-lingual 12” touchscreen controls for easy programming and monitoring of machines.
- Air-tight cabinets allow natural buildup of CO2 and reduce the impact of the exterior environment, allowing for more precise control over the environment.
It’s the consistency and reliability of their products and services that keep us with Jamesway.
The ability of these machines to be so incredibly precise was amazing. I feel that we have been able to really maximize our hatch results.
Platinum equipment is easy to maintain, performs well, is flexible, and does not require lots of maintenance.
Download our product brochure to learn more about the capabilities, features and specs of our Platinum 2.0 single-stage machines.Download Brochure
We received your inquiry and will respond shortly.
Your password has been updated
Please check your email.